PATH - FROM THE LIVING SOUL TO THE LIFE GIVING SPIRIT
The first instrument provided under Part 1 (The Five Senses):
- The Five Senses – (Touch, Smell, Taste, Sight and Hearing), unlike in the case of Bronze Altar for burnt animal sacrifice – here stands an Altar which is the Cross of Jesus. As illustrated in Figure 11.2 the Cross of Jesus is now an Altar that allows anyone who comes near to be a partaker in the new Covenant to crucify all the works of the “human physical body” or flesh! Unlike in the case of the days of the Bronze Altar for sin sacrifice where the souls of animals were sacrificed continuously to compensate for the works of the “human physical body”. The Altar of the Cross is the only Altar that brings to book the actual perpetrators!
- Instead of killing animals for the sins done by the “human physical body”, the Cross of Jesus is the provision for nailing all the unclean spirits that cause the “human physical body” or flesh to misbehave.
The second instrument provided under Part 1 (The Five Senses):
- In the Tent of Meeting, the Bronze Lever filled with water was the instrument dedicated for the washing of the Priest’s hands and feet. Noticeable the base of the Lever was constructed of a reflective mirror. In the Tabernacle called Adam, the “human spirit” is analogous to the high Priest. This means on continuous bases any dirtiness that may come into contact with the “human spirit” need to be washed away by the Word of God on regular basis. The dust that might attach to the “human spirit” through sight or hearing or any of the Senses needs to be washed away immediately while the “human spirit” is still in the Outer Court never to be taken inside the Holy or Most Holy Place (Brain or Heart). As the Bronze Laver was with mirror base, the Word of God is also a mirror that shows the exact condition of the “human spirit” and all foreign attachment are pointed out and are to be washed away by the Power of the Word that identifies them – Now, grasp the concept!
- If we combine the two vital instrument provided in the realm of the Five Senses, the Cross of Jesus is our current Altar (meaning the Altar provided for all human beings) that allows us to crucify the works of the “human physical body” or flesh. The Fountain of the Living waters cleanses us (“human spirit”) from all the dust and dirtiness that we may pick up from the Five Senses (Outer Court). This exercise is very much important as there are things that do not qualify to be attached or go with “human spirit” when doing ministry in the Brain (Holy Place) or the Heart (Most Holy Place). The only Thing that is available all the time to be used by the “human spirit” in all the areas is the Blood of Jesus Christ – from the Altar of the Cross, in this Altar the “human spirit” has the continuous task of crucifying the works of the flesh and taking the Blood of Jesus to wash the instruments located in the Brain and Heart!
- In General, the ministry of the “human spirit” in the Five Senses (Outer Court) is to fight and destroy the works of sin. There are things that do not qualify to enter into the Holy Place (Brain) mention less to the Most Holy Place (Heart) they are to be mercilessly dealt with while still in the Outer Court (Five Senses). God our creator, Have now provided us with the necessary instruments to accomplish this mission.
- SECTION 2: From the Outer Court you move into the Holy Place and in this area you will get three major instruments namely; the Golden Table for Showbread or Bread of His Presence, Pure Golden Lampstand which was the only source of light in the Tent of Meeting and the Golden Altar for burning incense.
The first instrument provided under Part 2 (The Brain):
- In the Tent of Meeting, there was a Holy Place with the dedicated instruments for this particular area. The Tabernacle that was made by God’s hands – Adam or human beings are with the Brain which is to a certain extent synonymous to the Holy Place in the Tent of Meeting. When you enter in the Holy Place the first instrument to come across was the Table of Showbread. The Priests were responsible for placing the twelve loaves of unleavened bread on this table on a weekly basis.
- The unleavened bread is pointing directly to the Pure Word of God, the Word that is not combined with any raising agent to spice and give a test of particular preference. In the Brain of Adam (human beings) there is a special Table of Mindset that God designed for keeping His Word. (Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man who has not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, and has not stood in the way of sinners, and has not sat in the seat of the scornful. Psa 1:2 But his delight is only in the Law of Jehovah; and in His Law he meditates day and night).
- There is a guaranteed blessing in meditating on the Word of God. In the Tent of Meeting, the twelve loaves of unleavened bread were to be eaten by the Priests from the table on the seventh day while the new loaves are placed. On the Table of Mindset whatever is dominating on this Table after a week, it becomes food to the “human spirit” whether good or bad. Whatever is eaten by the “human spirit” good or bad, that goes to the “stomach” of the “human spirit” which happened to be the “human soul” in figurative speaking!
- God want to see the Table of Mindset occupied with His Word and the sweet perfume of praises and worship. But the enemy wants to see this Table occupied with worldly latest news, junk content from movies and drama, gossips, different worries, stress, depression, and all sort of destructive materials.
- By default, if these things are what you keep on thinking about, come the seventh day they will shift from the thoughts and go deeper to be part of your “human soul”. Once they get to the “human soul” to get read of them might take lifetime unless you allow Jesus Christ to step in, He conquered all of them.
The second instrument provided under Part 2 (The Brain):
- The second instrument located in the Holy Place was the Golden Lampstand with seven lamps, six branching from one main center branch. It was one of the Priest’s ministry to keep all the lamps burning.
- In the Tabernacle named Adam there is a special Lampstand located in the Holy Place (Brain), it is provided to exhibits the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Remember in the Tent of Meeting the lamp’s fuel was the pure olive oil, that oil symbolizes the Holy Spirit. The fruits of the Holy Spirit are the light of the Tabernacle named Adam. The Holy Spirit is the fuel of these fruits namely Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Self-Control, Meekness, Goodness, Kindness and Faithfulness. As you can observe from Figure 11.5 the main shaft of the Lampstand leads to the headlamp of LOVE and all other shafts are branching from the main shaft which is Love.
- If the Holy Spirit is not the fuel of choice for this Lampstand, by default the unclean spirits fuels the Lampstand and the desired outcomes are reversed. Meaning, where there is supposed to be a burning lamp of Love – hatred takes over, in the place of Peace – quarrel, for Joy – bitterness and each and every lamp is replaced by the opposite of the original intent. Where light is expected only the dark smoke can be observed. For these lamps to function optimally, the presence of the Holy Spirit is mandatory.
- Figure 11.5 is the only standard instrument that was pointed by our Lord Jesus, as the accurate instrument for differentiating the children of Light from the ones of darkness. (Mat 7:16 You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.)
The third instrument provided under Part 2 (The Brain):
- In the Tent of Meeting, just before you enter the Most Holy Place there was a Golden Altar of Incense. The Priest would burn an incense with a sweet odor and intercede on behalf of all Israelites.
- In the Tabernacle named Adam, there is a special Altar that is precisely used for the launching of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as indicated in Figure 11.6. This Altar is one of the dangerous instruments since it can be very misleading if care is not taken. The enemy can fabricate close to perfection a number of gifts that can come out of this Altar. It is very important to start with the ministry of the first Altar – the Altar of the Cross of Jesus Christ as illustrated in (Figure 11.2) and check the balance with the functionality of the Lampstand for the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Figure 11.5), before the ministry of this Altar of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit else the fulfilment of the following scripture shall be the end of all. (Mat 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!) When Figure 11.5 is in order you will never go wrong no matter what!
The Heart and Soul in the place of the Most Holy Place and Ark of the Covenant
- The Most Holy place was the section dedicated to accommodate the Ark of the Covenant. Now, as we know that the “human physical body” is the Temple of God and the Tent of Meeting was also the dwelling place for God. The lid for the Ark of the Covenant was actually the Throne of Mercy where God sat.
- In the Most Holy Place which is symbolical to the Heart is where the Ark of the Covenant was located, and that is where God resides. Therefore, the Heart of a human being is where “human soul” is located. The description of the Ark of the Covenant gives us a good indication of how the “human soul” looks like. Inside the Ark of the Covenant, there were three categories of things namely God’s Commandments, God’s Statutes and the Testimony. All of that was to guide the Israelite's in their path. In clear terms, the Ark of the Covenant was modeling the “human soul”. In the “human soul”, God designed a special Throne for Himself to sit within “human physical body”. God can only sit on His Word, meaning if the content of the “human soul” is not His Word there is no way that He can ever sit there! Since anything that is not founded or standing on His Word someday it will collapse! (Mat 24:35 The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away).
- Remember it was mentioned above that the Priests in the Tent of Meeting are modeling the “human spirit” residing in the “human physical body”. Hence when Moses received the two tablets of stone that were written by the Finger of God, his face was covered with glory and in general, the Tent of Meeting was clothed by the cloud of God. Now what are we saying, the “human spirit” when he was still a master and responsible for putting the Word of God in the Ark of the Covenant which is the “human soul” – he was covered by the Glory and the nakedness of the “human physical body” was covered by the cloud of God Presence.
- We know very well that what made satan to be the enemy of God he wanted to raise himself above his Creator and put his throne above the Throne of God and that led to the fulfilment of this scripture: (Luk 10:18 And He said to them, I saw Satan fall from Heaven like lightning). Now after that God is coming down from Heaven, with the Power of His Word He chases away the darkness when He want to work - He duplicates Himself and He named His duplicate Adam and placing His Throne as a lid sealing His Word inside the “human soul” (the Ark of the Covenant) of Adam.
- Remember again the reason for the fall of satan he wanted to take the position of God, and when he saw that the Heart (Most Holy Place) of a human being is set up with the Throne of God the battle for the Throne started again! And that Throne is an integral part of the “human soul”. For this battle satan uses one and the same strategy from generation to generation: He uses the Five Senses of the “human physical body” to remotely pollute the “human soul” once the “human soul” is polluted it is an invitation for him to enter the Heart and sit in the Throne of the kingdom (lid of the “human soul” as pointed in the Ark of the Covenant) for the purpose of doing further damages. When God sat on this Throne – the Heart of Adam was sacred but when the enemy sit he turns this Throne to be more like a lavatory seat, hope you understand! When the time is over for the “human spirit” to live in the “human physical body” the “human soul” get attached to the “human spirit” and depart together as one. That “human soul” will be the only thing that will define who you are in the spiritual realm, meaning the content of your “human soul” will define the eternal life of the “human spirit”. You can now judge for yourself if you allow the enemy to sit as the king in your “human soul” what will he put as a content of your “human soul”.
************************************************************12. THE HOPE FOR THE RESTORATION OF GLORY OF “HUMAN SPIRIT” AND THE SALVATION OF THE “HUMAN SOUL”************************************************************
(Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God: Mar 1:2 as it is written in the Prophets, "Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who shall prepare Your way before You. Mar 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare the way of the Lord, make His paths straight").
- God called the Nation of Israel out of the wilderness through Abraham and made the Covenant with them. Where God made a temporal plan of communicating with “human soul” through “human physical body” instead of “human spirit” and that arrangement was exclusive for Israelites, meaning the plan was not fully beneficiary to the rest of other Nations of the world. In that plan all other Nations were declared as Gentiles and the wall of enmity was created between the Nation of Israel and the Gentiles. Why the wall of enmity, because in the Law of Moses the battle was against flesh and blood since it was the “human physical body” that was occupying the position of the “human spirit”.
- When God created Adam and gave him His Commandment (the precious commodity to the “human soul”), sickness, pains, stress, poverty, death and all the likes was not even mentioned in the life of Adam. Under Figure 11.1, you will see G3 the gate to the Most Holy Place (the Heart) in the Tent of Meeting this Gate was opened once in a year but in the Tabernacle named Adam Gate 3 was locked from the day Adam fell into sin until the day when Jesus Christ was crucified on the Cross. Just like God prohibited Adam and Eve from eating the fruits of the tree of life after falling into sin the “human spirit” was also prohibited from entering into the Most Holy Place (the Heart) where the Ark of the Covenant or “human soul” is located. By God’s initial plan the head office for the “human spirit” in the Tabernacle Adam or the “human physical body” is the Heart, in the Heart God would sit on the Throne of Mercy (which is the lid of the “human soul” or Ark of the Covenant) and fellowship with the “human spirit”. The enemy spoiled all that with sin, when the “human soul” is occupied by the items that are in contrary to the Word of God, immediately it stops to be a suitable platform for God to sit on. The only thing that is trusted by God never to be shaken is His Word, hence the “human soul” that is occupied by His Word is unshakable and fit to be declared as a solid foundation for His Throne. Today, God is giving us All a chance to welcome him in our “human soul” on the Throne of Mercy and to All those who welcomed Him on the Throne of Mercy they will not have to face Him on the White Throne of Judgment.
- Going back to Gate 3, and looking at the Word that was uttered by Jesus: (Joh 10:1 Truly, truly, I say to you, He who does not enter into the sheepfold by the door, but going up by another way, that one is a thief and a robber. Joh 10:2 But he who enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. Joh 10:8 All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. Joh 10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved and shall go in and out and find pasture). G3 as per Figure 11.1, is the Gate that separated the “human spirit” from the “human soul” and Who is this Gate: (Heb 4:12 For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart).
- From the day when the sin entered into the “human soul” up to the day when Jesus Christ was crucified at the Cross of Calvary – Gate 3 was locked for the separation of “human soul” from the “human spirit” while living in the “human physical body”, meaning the “human soul” remained in the Heart while the “human spirit” was outside of the Heart. On the day that Jesus was crucified Gate 3 was unlocked for all Nations! With reference to Figure 11.1: you would often find the “human spirit” being a foreigner in the Brain (Holy Place) and for many human beings “human spirit” is the foreigner in the Five Senses (Outer Court). (1Co 1:22 For the Jews ask for a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom; 1Co 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block, and to the Greeks foolishness).
- For those whom “human spirit” is locked in the Five Senses (Outer Court), they seek signs and wonders, meaning they are walking and controlled by the Senses which literal means they are controlled by any prevailing environmental conditions. To those whom the “human spirit” is the foreigner in the Brain (Holy Place) they seek the wisdom of their own standard and hope to find it in the Word of God. They are the ones who even question the existence of God and spend trillions of fortunes researching about the origin of things including “themselves” and God and yet at the end of the day they sit down to worshiping the man-made gods!
- (1Co 1:24 But to them, the called-out ones, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God).“The called-out ones”, out from where? Out from the control of Five Senses and Out from the control of carnal wisdom of the brain! Jesus Christ came so that the “human spirit” can be restored to the original position of Glory and that position is in the Heart (Most Holy Place). In the absence of the “human spirit” in the Heart, the devil messes up the “human soul” through the Five Senses. Jesus came in “flesh and blood” and was crucified for the salvation of the “human soul”. When the “human soul” is redeemed from the destruction caused by the enemy the “human spirit” gradually receive back the original Glory of God!
- (Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of Heaven is taken by violence, and the violent take it by force. Mat 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. Mat 11:14 And if you will receive it, this is Elijah who is to come. Mal 4:5 Behold, I am sending you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of Jehovah. Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the sons, and the heart of the sons to their fathers, that I not come and strike the earth with utter destruction). God made a promise of the Seed that will crash the head of the enemy and conquer his gates. Before the Seed begins His ministry on the earth, Elijah was to come to prepare His path. Out of all the Prophets of the old why Elijah? Because this Word of prophecy was for the future during the time it was initial uttered. But when the time of fulfilment came, the same prophecy started to be a present and continuous prophecy, even up to date! Jesus Christ declared John the Baptist as the Elijah whom Prophet Malachi prophesied about. Prophet Elijah is one of the two – which the Bible tells us that they went to be with God without being taken by Death which was the common trend before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
- These two who were not taken by Death: the first one his direct ministry on earth was paused in this scripture – (Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God, and then he was not, for God took him). While the other one his direct earthly ministry was paused in this scripture – (2Ki 2:11 And it happened as they went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire came, and they separated between them both. And Elijah went up in a tempest into Heaven). It is “my” belief that the reference is made to them in this scripture – (Zec 4:14 And he said, These are the two sons of fresh oil who stand by Jehovah of the whole earth.), and they will resume and finally complete their direct earthly ministry as per this scripture – (Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. Rev 11:5 And if anyone will hurt them, fire proceeds out of their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone will hurt them, so it is right for him to be killed. Rev 11:6 These have authority to shut up the heaven, that it may not rain in the days of their prophecy. And they have authority over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire. Rev 11:7 And when they complete their testimony, the beast coming up out of the abyss will make war against them and will overcome them and kill them. Rev 11:8 And their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Rev 11:9 And many of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will see their dead bodies three days and a half, and they will not allow their dead bodies to be put in tombs. Rev 11:10 And the ones who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, and will make merry, and will send one another gifts, because these two prophets tormented those living on the earth. Rev 11:11 And after three days and a half, a spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. And great fear fell on those seeing them).
- In ensuring that we are moving together let’s start by explaining two things:
- Death: with letter “D” for Death that is used to indicate that a reference is made to a being and from this point onwards small letter “d” will be used just as it is the case with all other unclean spirits including satan. The death is one of the unclean spirits that is tasked with a responsibility of ushering the “human spirit” that is attached with a “human soul” which is filled with the statutes that are in contrary to the Word of God. Remember the contents of the “human soul” can only be altered while still a residents in the “human physical body” once the “human spirit” picks up the “human soul” and leaves the “human physical body” – whatever is in the “human soul” at that stage can never be changed by anyone or by anything! No magnitude of prayers that can be made to change the content of the “human soul” that is already attached to the “human spirit” outside the “human physical body”, infect at that stage even God Himself cannot change anything.
- Hades: this is another unclean spirit that works closely with death spirit, death spirits collects the “human spirit” with the unclean “human soul” from the “human physical body” to the hands of hades spirit. This unclean hades spirit has a special place named after him where he keeps the “human spirit” that are with unclean “human soul”. Now it is important to understand this, the place hades as it is named after hades spirit (at times referred to as hell) was created by God as a waiting place for the spiritual bodies “two in unity” creatures that are with the dead souls and are waiting for their final condemnation by God. If any human being that is still living as in flesh and blood – allow to share his or her “human physical body” with any of the unclean spirits and take them where ever they want to go and give them whatever they demand. Once the time comes for the “human spirit” and “human soul” to leave away from the “human physical body” the spirit of death is pushing for that moment so that he can deliver such to the hands hades.
- Any “human spirit” with an unclean “human soul” that has entered into the gates of hades after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ they have no way out until the call of God for the final judgment. This thing is very clear, God gave the “human physical body” as a temporary dwelling place for the “human spirit” with the “human soul” while living on earth, if you share this “human physical body” with unclean spirit – they will also return a favor by sharing their waiting place with your “human spirit” and the polluted “human soul”. In the waiting period for final judgment satan and the rest of the unclean spirits, they have different ways of torturing those who accommodated them while they were still living on earth! On planet earth, you will be lenient, understanding, and accommodative to various unclean spirit but later when they welcome you to their waiting domain they have a special and customized package of brutality and agony for any “human soul” that accommodates their materials. ((Rev 20:13 [ESV2011])And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done.(Rev 20:14 [ESV2011])Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire).
- For the purpose of emphases – any “human spirit” with the unclean “human soul” that has landed to hades after the crucifixion of Jesus, they are all hopeless beings who have reach a point of no return where there is no more Mercy. If we can look at this example – say there are two people on earth who are now classified as dead and both of them their final waiting destination is hades; the first one is with the “human physical body” that is burnt into ashes while the second one has just died in a few minutes ago and is with the “human physical body” that looks like is just sleeping a normal sleep. If the second one (the one who is like sleeping) has already entered into the gates of hades nothing and absolutely nothing can be done to bring the “human spirit” and “human soul” back to the “human physical body”.
- But if the first (the one with the body burnt into ashes) – if for whatever reasons the “human spirit” is still resisting the spirit of death to take him to hades and God opens the spiritual eyes of any of His servant to witness the battle taking place, this scripture can be fulfilled: (Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. You have received freely, freely give). Under God’s Anointing, it is possible to command the ashes to take its original and healthy form of a “human physical body” and usher the “human spirit” back to that body. But it is highly impossible to bring back into the “human physical body” the “human spirit” that has already entered into the gates of hades.
- Now that we have shared some light on death and hades – we can quickly look at what was the achievement and limitations of the Law (God’s temporal communication plan) that was handed over to the Israelites through the hand of Moses – more especial in relation to death and hides.
- Mainly, among the Israelites those who were careful to keep the Law they were exempted from entering the gates of hades but still when they died they were ushered down to a special place where they were waiting for God’s promise of the Seed that will crash the head of the enemy and conquer his gates. Though they were not tormented but they know how the spirit of death and hades look like as it was located opposite to their waiting place. (Luk 16:22 And it happened that the beggar died and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom. The rich one also died and was buried. Luk 16:23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side).
- The house of Israel they were having an inheritance like – advantage of going to that special place when compared to other Nations. Hence the Law made them the God’s chosen Nation among all Nations. They had a clear choice of choosing whether to end up in hades or not. Where else with the majority of other Nations hades was a sure case – when it comes to their waiting destination.
- When the time came for the promised Seed – who is Jesus Christ, He made this important declaration “(Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of Heaven is taken by violence, and the violent take it by force. Mat 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. Mat 11:14 And if you will receive it, this is Elijah who is to come.)” From the days of John the Baptist who is the Elijah prophesied by Prophet Malachi, the one tasked with the responsibility of aligning the heart of the sons with the Heart of the Fathers – the entrance to the Kingdom of God switched over from inheritance mode to violent mode! The Kingdom of God before the arrival of the promised Seed was accessed by means of inheritance for the Nation of Israel – the bloodline of Abraham and entry was acquired by the works assigned to the “human physical body”.
- But from the arrival of the promised Seed, the entrance to the Kingdom of God shifted from the “human physical body” to the “human spirit”, meaning the “human spirit” is now equipped with all necessary weapons to fight the spiritual battles. In that, the “human spirit” is equipped by the Holy Spirit to be violent against all the forces of unclean spirits. In Christ, the “human spirit” stops to be the servant of the “human physical body”, in Christ the older One is no more obliged to be a servant of the younger One! Remember the Words of God through the mouth of Isaac when he said to Esau “And it shall be when you shall have the dominion, you shall break his yoke from off your neck”.
- Now firstly, Prophet Elijah was never taken by the spirit of death to a waiting place but instead the chariot and horses of fire took him to Heaven. (2Ki 2:11 And it happened as they went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire came, and they separated between them both. And Elijah went up in a tempest into Heaven). That makes John the Baptist point in the line of those who will never see the spirit of death even to eternity. (Joh 11:25 Jesus said to her, I am the Resurrection and the Life! He who believes in Me, though he die, yet he shall live. Joh 11:26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?)
- Secondly, the same John the Baptist is the voice that cries in the wilderness as was prophesied by Prophet Isaiah (Isa 40:3 The voice of him who cries in the wilderness, Prepare the way of Jehovah, make straight a highway in the desert for our God). Remember the Word of God through the mouth of Moses where he declared that He founded Israel in the wilderness and carried him as the lot of his inheritance. Now during the earthly days of the Seed, God is again reaching out to the wilderness where the enemy keeps His people, He get there by the crying voice of Elijah who is John the Baptist – the voice that is crying for the repentance! This voice is announcing the new Covenant that is to be made by God – the Covenant that will re-enables God to fellowship with the “human spirit” instead of the “human physical body” for the programming of the “human soul” – and this Covenant covers All the NATIONS! (Joh 1:23 He said, I am "the voice of one crying in the wilderness: Make straight the way of the Lord," as the prophet Isaiah said.)
- This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the promised Seed mandated to crash the head of the enemy of the “three in unity” creatures: When the time came for Jesus to be in the world for the salvation of the “human soul” He was introduced in the wilderness by John the Baptist. But many among those who were the custodians of the Law never recognize Jesus as the Messiah and the promised Seed Who was to come. At a certain instance He stood among them as the fulfillment of the prophecy that was given by Prophet Isaiah: (Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is on Me; because Jehovah has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; Luk 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on Me; because of this He has anointed Me to proclaim the Gospel to the poor. He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim deliverance to the captives, and new sight to the blind, to set at liberty those having been crushed, Luk 4:19 to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord." Luk 4:20 And rolling up the book, returning it to the attendant, He sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fastened on Him. Luk 4:21 And He began to say to them, Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your ears). Remember from the day sin entered the “human soul” the “human spirit” was kept captive outside the Heart (Most Holy Place) while the “human soul” in the Heart was badly manipulated by the enemy through the Five Senses of the “human physical body”. If the “human spirit” remained a prisoner while living in the “human physical body” when the time of living in the flesh is over the “human spirit” with the badly manipulated or polluted “human soul” would still be the prisoner of the enemy. Jesus Christ is the only hope for any “human soul” that is still a resident in the “human physical body” that need to break away from the bad manipulation of the sin power.
- The same Jesus, was also the hope for the “human spirit” that were already departed from the “human physical body” and were kept captive behind gates of the enemy. (1Pe 4:6 For to this end the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the Spirit 1Pe 3:18 For Christ also once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, indeed being put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the Spirit; 1Pe 3:19 in which also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,). Jesus Christ was killed in the flesh but the spirit of death was powerless over His Spirit because His Soul was without any contents of the enemy and that was the only “human soul” that the enemy had nothing to grip on! Hence for that reason, He opened a new path for the “human spirit” when the time of departure has come. Before Jesus, the dead starting from Abel they were all going down – but separated according to the works done while still in the “human physical body”.
- A quick reminder, under the Law of Moses on the Day of Atonement there were those two goats one scapegoat and one sacrificial goat and this set up was for the Atonement of the “human physical body”. On the Day where God made Atonement for the “human spirit”, He provided us with His Unblemished Lamb to be a sin sacrifice. Unlike in the lamb’s line of the “two in unity” creatures this Lamb of God is the Son of Man falling under the category of the “three in unity” creatures and He was with the “human soul” that belongs to the “human spirit”; hence His sinless “human soul” was the only “human soul” that could be sacrificed for the salvation of the “human soul” and restoration of Glory of the “human spirit” for all the “three in unity” creatures – Now, get this logic the “human physical body” of Jesus Christ is analogous to the goat that was killed as a sin sacrifice while His Spirit Being is equivalent to the scapegoat. His “human physical body” was tortured and crucified for our (“three in unity” creatures) sins and by His Blood our “human soul” are cleansed from all the dirtiness of sin; while His Spirit Being was made alive and it conquered all the unclean spirit on our behalf so that we can be totally free! Hence in the Name of Jesus, there is Power to bind and prison all of the unclean spirits.
Ø WHO IS THIS JESUS?
- (Isa 53:1 Who has believed our report? And to whom is the arm of Jehovah revealed? Isa 53:2 For He comes up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground; He has no form nor majesty that we should see Him, nor an appearance that we should desire Him. Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a Man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as it were a hiding of faces from Him, He being despised, and we esteemed Him not. Isa 53:4 Surely He has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. Isa 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was on Him; and with His stripes we ourselves are healed. Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, each one to his own way; and Jehovah has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and He was afflicted; yet He opened not His mouth. He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter; and as a sheep before its shearers is dumb, so He opened not His mouth. Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment; and who shall declare His generation? For He was cut off out of the land of the living; for the transgression of My people He was stricken. Isa 53:9 And He put His grave with the wicked, and with a rich one in His death; although He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth. Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased Jehovah to crush Him; to grieve Him; that He should put forth His soul as a guilt-offering. He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the will of Jehovah shall prosper in His hand. Isa 53:11 He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul. He shall be fully satisfied. By His knowledge shall My righteous Servant justify for many; and He shall bear their iniquities. Isa 53:12 Therefore I will divide to Him with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He has poured out His soul to death; and He was counted among the transgressors; and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for transgressors).
- Before Jesus can arrive or enter into a Person’s Heart (Most Holy Place) the voice of the “Prophet Elijah” is mandatory to level the path in the Heart in order to accept Jesus. The voice of the “Prophet Elijah” announces the Word of the Fathers into the Heart of the sons. The Word of the Fathers is Spirit and is received by the “human spirit”. This Word is Life and this Life was laid down with Love for the salvation of the “human soul” and the release of the “human spirit”. Like the glory that covered the face of Moses after accepting the two Tablets with the Law so is the “human spirit” when the Word of Life is received in the Heart. The voice of “Prophet Elijah” today stand as the voices of those who received the eternal Life from the Son of God and the foundation of these crying voices it happened to be Jesus Christ Himself followed by the Apostles and like an unstoppable Fire is moving even up to today to all those who believe!
- Moses received the Law in the Tablets and afterward the animals were sacrificed to seal the Covenant of the Old Testament with their blood, the Testament that accepts the “human physical body” as the master while the “human spirit” is the servant. But in Christ, the Word of God at the same time the Unblemished Lamb of God offered as the sin sacrifice – things are reversed to the correct order. Anyone who receives the Word of God in his Heart (Most Holy Place) the “human spirit” in turn receives access to the blood of the Lamb of God named Jesus – this Blood start by cleaning the “human soul” which is located in the Heart, the Blood of Jesus have the Power of erasing the junk statutes that might have been recorded by the enemy in the “human soul” through the hand of the “human physical body”. The same Blood also cleanses all the instrument found in the Brain (Holy Place). Remember the Altar of the Cross of Jesus is always available to the “human spirit” to perform his ministry – as it is standing in the (Outer Court) where we crucify all the works of the “human physical body”.
- From the acceptance of Christ in the Heart, the Holy Spirit remains accessible to assist the “human spirit” in keeping the house in order and guiding against the entry and bad influence of the unclean spirits. As the “human soul” get filled with the Bread of Life, the Bread of His Presence which is the Word of God from the Table of Mindset, the more the “human spirit” receives back the lost Glory. To all those who receive the Word of God in their Hearts their names are written in the book of Life of the Lamb and they will never be taken by the spirit of death when they have finished their assignment on planet earth. Like a speed of light or in a blink of an eye – they close their books in this world and opened them up where their citizenship is, where our Lord is standing as our High Priest.
- The Blood of Jesus Christ is the Blood that sealed the Covenant of the New Testament, the Old Testament stands with the blood of “two in unity” creatures but the New Testament is standing with the Blood of the “three in unity” creator. The Old Testament was sealed with the blood of the animals with the souls that belongs to their physical bodies, but the New Testament is sealed with the Blood of the Son of Man with the “human soul” that belongs to the “human spirit”. Instead of the scapegoat touring the unclean spirits to the wilderness the “Spirit” of Jesus Christ defeated and drove away all the unclean spirits.
- He knew no sin in His “human soul” but God made His “human soul” a sin offering so that all the “human soul” of the “three in unity” can be declared as His Righteousness when putting their Faith in the finished works of God through Jesus Christ who took the punishment of sin for all the “three in unity” creatures:
- (Isa 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions; He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was on Him; and with His stripes we ourselves are healed). This scripture was a prophecy pointing to the future but was uttered as in the past event! Jesus Has paid our sin’s debt in full, we owe nothing from any of the unclean spirits. Hence they have no more right to still and destroy our peace and health. The Word of God declares that by His stripes we are healed – Jesus was punished and wounded His deep wounds and the amount of Blood that gushed out from His arteries was alone sufficient to result in an immediate death, but everything that was spoken in the Word concerning Him was supposed to be fulfilled even up to “a-dot”! Therefore, after the “human physical body” of Jesus was opened as the Fountain of Blood – His movement and living ability, it was no longer based on the scientifically proven abilities of the “human physical body” – but it was based on the spoken Word of God. The Word of God holds the supreme authority over the natural and scientifically proven trends in all aspects of life.
- (Col1:20 And through Him having made peace through the blood of His cross, it pleased the Father to reconcile all things to Himself through Him, whether the things on earth or the things in Heaven. Col 2:14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and has taken it out of the way, nailing it to the cross). Jesus Christ is the Firstborn over all God’s creation, all things were created by Him and for Him. When God was making a promise of the Seed that will crash the head of the enemy and conquer his gates He was referring to Jesus Christ. When the time came for God to fulfill His promise, He planted this Seed in the womb of the virgin girl named Mary. The Seed germinated to be the offspring of the woman, and He became like all the “three in unity” creatures but with the distinctive purpose of redeeming the “human soul” and liberating of the “human spirit”. The Word of God tells us that at His birth He was born as the King yet the Unblemished Lamb of God. He was born a King but not for any of the kingdoms of this world, meaning not for the kingdom where the “human physical body” is a citizen but for the Kingdom where the “human spirit” qualifies to be a citizen.
- When He was presented to the hands of Simeon the one which the Bible tells us that God promised him that he will not die before seeing the Lord Christ. Simeon took the baby Jesus into his hands and declared these Words: (Luk 2:29 Lord, now You will let Your servant depart in peace, according to Your word. Luk 2:30 For my eyes have seen Your Salvation Luk 2:31 which You have prepared before the face of all the peoples, Luk 2:32 a light for revelation to the nations, and the glory of Your people Israel. Luk 2:33 And Joseph and His mother marveled at those things which were spoken by him. Luk 2:34 And Simeon blessed them and said to Mary His mother, Behold, this One is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel, and for a sign spoken against Luk 2:35 (yea, a sword shall pierce through your own soul also), so that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed). The Sword that pierces through the “human soul” and reveals the contents of the “human soul” (the Ark) in the Heart (the Most Holy Place).
- The baby Jesus grew in Power and Spirit and He was led by the Spirit of God to the wilderness to be tempted by the enemy, and He conquered all the temptations from the enemy by making use of the scripture – the written Word of God. From there He was baptized by John (the voice of the one crying out in the wilderness) and when the Holy Spirit descended on Him like a Dove – John the Baptist testified that He is the Son of God and the One who baptizes with Fire and Holy Spirit. He mentioned that He is supposed to grow while he shrinks since the One who comes from above is above all things. The first Disciples of Jesus were initially the Disciples of John the Baptist.
- The ministry of Jesus grew in Power and Authority – Preaching the Gospel with Power, healing the sick, raising the death, driving out the unclean spirits etc. For such works, He became the enemy to those who were claiming to be the custodians of the Law of Moses. The enmity grew in such that they wanted to crucify Him claiming that He is equating Himself to God. When handed over to Pilate for judgment, he examined Him and found Him not guilty for crucifixion – infect what he founded from Him is that He is the King but not for the kingdom of this world and the Truth since He was born to be a Living Testimony of the Truth.
- Later on, Pilate wrote His accusation in the plug board the charge that qualified Him to be crucified was saying “JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS” when they say he must modify the writing – the answer was just firm and straight forward; “what I have written I have written”.
- During the process of His judgment and crucifixion in His path, He came across with three criminals and one “pass by” man who were the sign pointing to the future grouping of the “three in unity” creatures.
- Group 1: I will name this group as “Barabbas’s criminal Group”, Barabbas was a criminal that was already condemned to be punished for his wrongdoing.(Mat 27:15 Now at that feast the governor was accustomed to release to the people a prisoner, whomever they desired. Mat 27:17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said to them, Whom do you desire that I release to you? Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ? Mat 27:20 But the chief priests and elders persuaded the crowd that they should ask for Barabbas and destroy Jesus. Mat 27:21 The governor answered and said to them, Which of the two do you desire that I release to you? They said, Barabbas). Firstly among the three criminals, Barabbas is the only criminal with a NAME. Secondly, Barabbas is the only criminal that did not experience the suffering of the cross in comparison with the other two. Now, it is a fact Barabbas was rescued from the punishment and imprisonment – he went away perceived as a free man and walks as a redeemed individual. Yes Jesus Christ rescued Barabbas, but what was actually rescued is only his “human physical body” for the “human spirit” and “human soul” there is nothing much to take home. Why so, well when Barabbas talks about his redemption he has many side that he is looking at – one time he advocates for the ‘powers of the governor’ as the pillar contributing to his salvation or ‘various accustoms and traditions’ or ‘power and petitions of the chief priest and elders’ or ‘dominant voices or words of the crowd’ or lastly and worst of all the “Jesus Christ with SILENT Voice or Word”. I hope the Lord Christ Jesus, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, will grant you Grace to understand and examine your own standing and at all cost strive not to be part of the multitudes of people falling under “Barabbas criminal Group” – All you will ever get from this group is just complicated troubles with a terrible eternal endings!
- Group 2: The second group I will name this one “Flesh Compassionate Group” this is another fragile group: (Luk 23:26 And as they led Him away, they laid hold on one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country. And they laid the cross on him, that he might carry it after Jesus). This group if care is not taken it is populated with individuals who are with the great number of good works the only challenge comes with the short understanding thereafter. The good works are done in the name of assisting God and in the process they are losing a bigger picture about themselves. If the ministry of "Peter" is not deployed for these individual the end might not be good at all: (Act 10:1 And a certain man named Cornelius was in Caesarea, a centurion of the Italian cohort, Act 10:2 one devout and fearing God, with all his household, both doing many merciful deeds to the people, and praying continually to God.Act 10:22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man and one who fears God, and one of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by a holy angel to send for you to come to his house and to hear words from you. Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said, Truly I see that God is no respecter of persons; Act 10:35 but in every nation he who fears Him and works righteousness is accepted with Him. Act 10:36 You know the Word which God sent to the sons of Israel, preaching the gospel of peace by Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all!); Act 10:37 that word which was published throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John proclaimed; Act 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and He went about doing good, and healing all those who were oppressed by the Devil, for God was with Him. Act 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which He did, both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed Him and hanged Him on a tree; Act 10:40 but God raised Him up the third day and showed Him openly, Act 10:41 not to all the people, but to witnesses hand-picked before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He rose from the dead. Act 10:42 And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained of God to be the Judge of the living and the dead. Act 10:43 All the Prophets give witness to Him, that through His name whoever believes in Him shall receive remission of sins.Act 10:44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell on all those hearing the Word. Act 10:45 And those of the circumcision, who believed (as many as came with Peter), were astonished because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out on the nations also. Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered, Act 10:47 Can anyone forbid water that these, who have received the Holy Ghost as well as we, should not be baptized? Act 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they begged him to stay certain days).
- Group 3: The third group I will name this one the “Foolish Criminal Group”, I tend to believe that this criminal was hanging on his cross on the left-hand side of Jesus Christ. This group is marked by the criminal that I will call the foolish criminal. (Luk 23:39 And one of the hanged criminals blasphemed Him, saying, If you are Christ, save Yourself and us). When Jesus was already hanging on the Cross it is recorded that the soldiers, chief priests, scribes, and all the people passing by – were blaspheming and mocking Jesus at the Cross – and one of the criminals also decided to join them in doing the same. This criminal is standing as a sign of the multitude of people whom the enemy has already hanged on the cross of death, but instead of declaring war with the enemy and turn to Jesus for refuge they still hope that if they are clubbing with the enemy they will find mercy and favor from satan. Unfortunately, the enemy will wait for you to die and break your bones thereafter, hope you understand – never entrust your life in the hands of the enemy not for popularity or acceptance of what so ever!
- Group 4: The fourth group I will name this one “Wise Criminal Group”, I believe this criminal was hanging on the right-hand side of Jesus Christ. (Luk 23:40 But answering, the other rebuked him, saying, Do you not fear God, since you are in the same condemnation. Luk 23:41 And we indeed justly so, for we receive the due reward of our deeds, but this Man has done nothing amiss. Luk 23:42 And he said to Jesus, Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom. Luk 23:43 And Jesus said to him, Truly I say to you, Today you shall be with Me in Paradise). During the salvation of Barabbas Jesus never said anything not even one Word, in the mocking of the “foolish criminal” He still remained quiet but when the “wise criminal” seek refuge for his “human spirit” in His Kingdom, Jesus answered “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise” – this “wise criminal” his “human spirit” became the first fruit of the “human soul” harvest under the new Covenant of the Blood of Jesus Christ! Hence this “wise criminal” point to the Group of people who are granted enough wisdom and grace to admit that they are sinners and they deserve to die as the punishment for their wrongdoing – and they turn to Jesus for refuge. They don’t seek for the salvation of the “human physical body” like “Barabbas’s Criminal Group” but the salvation of the “human spirit” with “human soul”. Jesus Christ, listen and hears these Ones when they talk to Him. To be in this group it is a special blessing, here they have crucified the works of the “human physical body” to live according to the needs and benefits of the “human spirit”.
- Jesus live the sinless life, but when He was at the Cross God allowed all the unclean spirit – I really mean all of them including satan himself to come over His “human physical body”: (Mar 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? (which being translated is, My God, My God, why did You forsake Me?)). On the sixth hour, God took away His Presence from Jesus and He carried all the unclean spirit which are the architects behind all the sins that are found among the “three in unity” creatures. All these unclean spirits they dropped down all their normal activities and focused on one thing – and that one thing was to get hold of Jesus’s “human soul” so that He may also be counted as one of those behind the gates of the enemy! But when everything that is written about Him was completed – these were His last Words uttered by His “human physical body”: (Luk 23:46 And crying with a loud voice, Jesus said, Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit. And when He had said this, He breathed out the spirit). This was the beginning of trouble for all the unclean spirit. His “human physical body” was indeed offered to the unclean spirit but His Spirit and ultimately His Sole remained the sole Property of God, when His Spirit took His Soul all the unclean spirit that were attempting to cling on His Soul for that past three hours – they were dropped down in a blink of an eye like when you will see the darkness disappearing when the Light is activated.
- From that day the way up to Paradise for all the “human spirit” that are without the polluted “human soul” was established. The “human soul” that was the first fruit is the one of the “wise criminal” – who asked Jesus to remember him in His Kingdom.
- When Jesus was crucified there are few things that we need to understand – His “human physical body” was mercilessly tortured and crucified. Remember the “human physical body” is the communication channel used by the enemy to communicate with the “human soul” and under the first Covenant of the Old Testament the “human physical body” was also the temporary communicating medium for God to communicate with the “human soul” for the Nation of Israel. This is very important to understand – when this communication medium (“human physical body”) was wounded and crucified at the Cross at Calvary – the Law of Moses was left without a channel to go through the “human soul” and more importantly the enemy also lost the channel taking him to the “human soul”. Hence the Lamb of God – the Word of God is our object of faith in the New Covenant of His Blood. In general, the same “human physical body” was also the visible thief that is used by an invisible thief to steal, kill and destroy the “human soul”.
My “human physical body” never experienced any practical or physical crucifixion and death but I believe that Jesus Christ died in the place of my “human physical body” and He was raised into Power in the place of my “human spirit” and “human soul”. Therefore, I am always alert that I need not to walk according to the wants or demands of the “human physical body” – why? Because by FAITH (“Assurance of the things hoped for”) it is dead – but the “human spirit” is alive and free from the lust of the dead “human physical body”. The “human spirit” understand God’s Language as being taught by the Word of God and he stands as the communication channel for God, meaning that my “human spirit” has fellowship with the Holy Spirit and whatever I receive from the Holy Spirit my “human spirit” takes that and keep it safe as part of my “human soul”.
- Jesus Christ, died for all “three in unity” creatures so that those who are living may live for Him – should you not live for Him than you are dead – why? Because He already died for you! Hence, if not living for Jesus that means the two components out of the three are surely dead – starting with the “human soul” that died because of the sin which entered and secondly “human physical body” that Jesus Christ died for its own existence. What is left? Only the “human spirit” but living in danger zone among the two dead members – that should be a red alarm!
- Let us look at this – when the “human physical body” of Jesus died on the Cross it is recorded that the following happened: (Mar 15:38 And the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. Exo 40:21 And he brought the ark into the tabernacle and set up the veil of the covering, and covered the Ark of Testimony, even as Jehovah commanded Moses). In Figure 11.1 above we illustrated G3/P3 the Gate and Path that leads to the Most Holy Place (Heart) where the Ark of Covenant or “human soul” is located, now at the point where the Spirit of Jesus was departing from the “human physical body” – the veil separating the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place was divided into two or it was opened in the Tabernacle that was made by man’s hands. The actual Ark of the Covenant that was located in the Most Holy Place disappeared. As a norm in the Tabernacle named Adam – the one made by God’s hands when the time of staying in the “human physical body” is over the “human spirit” collect the “human soul” (Ark of Covenant) and leave.
- The same thing happened in the Tent of Meeting (God’s Temple that was built by man’s hands), when it has accomplished its mission on earth and the time for it to stand was over – Jesus with His Spirit collected the Ark of Testimony (Soul of the Temple) and left. Therefore, from that moment the actual Building / Temple was declared dead in the face of God. The mission or the purpose of the Tent of Meeting which was later built as a Temple Building it ended with the starting of the new Covenant.
- With reference to Figure 11.1, in the Tabernacle of God named Adam, the “human physical body” of Jesus was torn and wounded and crucified on the Cross and as a results at His death the veil in the Temple (Tent of Meeting) was also torn in two from top to bottom – Gate 3 was also opened for all the “three in unity” creatures. Meaning what? From the day sin entered the “human soul” to the day of Jesus Christ dying on the Cross, the “human spirit” and “human soul” were separated from each other inside the “human physical body”. The “human soul” is built-in instrument inside the Heart (Most Holy Place) once it is moved out of the Heart than someone is taking a one-way trip! While the “human spirit” would be somewhere in and around the Outer Court and the Holy Place. Yet before entry of sin, the dwelling place for the “human spirit” was also inside the Heart (Most Holy Place) receiving the things direct from the hand of God and packaging everything nicely and neatly inside the “human soul”. But for God to be able to protect and preserve the “human spirit” from the corrupted “human soul” He separated the two, just as He did to Adam and Eve when He prohibited them from eating in the tree of life after sinning.
- Hence Jesus Christ was the only Hope for those “human spirit” who departed down to hades before His crucifixion as the content of their “human soul” was programmed by the “human physical body” with no approval of the “human spirit” since the “human spirit” was locked outside of the Heart and Jesus Christ Himself was the actual Gate that separated the “human soul” from the “human spirit”!
- From the day when Gate 3 was opened in all the “three in unity” creatures, the “human spirit” was given back the full responsibility for the contents of the “human soul” – meaning the way to the tree of life was re-opened and that is the reason why it is very much important to emphasized this: should any “human spirit” depart to hades after Jesus was crucified that points to a pre-judgment on that “human spirit” and there is no another Hope of salvation at that stage. Again for a reminder hades is not a place that was prepared for “three in unity” creatures. We know that firstly Heaven is above and the best place where the Kingdom of God is currently established. Secondly, the earth where the “three in unity” creatures and all other physical body soul possessing creatures live, it is below Heaven – on earth there are a number of challenges that may cause discomfort due to the presence of unclean spirits. Thirdly, deep under the surface of the earth hades exist - which at times called interchangeable with hell, in this area pain, agony, cries and the likes is the only menu of this place.
- If we can look at it in this way: say on planet earth you get a person who is in excruciating pain as a result of sickness in the “human physical body” and the sickness gets unbearable to a point where a person prays to God and ask to die instead of living in pains. In the event where that person was with the “human soul” that did not receive the Word of God for salvation – one hour of being in hades is too much. If that person can be given a chance to come back on earth and live for eternity under the sickness and pains that led to his / her death there will be no thinking twice – to any person who is now in hades earth is like Heaven. What makes it even worse – that agony is not yet the final judgment of God it is just a token of appreciation from satan for accommodating him while you were still on earth – just a return of favor. The actual and final judgment of God for all the spirits is here: (Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him sitting on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And a place was not found for them. Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, the small and the great, stand before God. And books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead in it. And death and hell delivered up the dead in them. And each one of them was judged according to their works. Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. Rev 20:15 And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire).
- In this scripture, we learn that there are many books and there is One Book, which is the Lamb’s Book of Life. There is only one way of getting your name listed in this Book of Life – to all the “three in unity” creatures the way is the Path of Truth and Life who is Jesus Christ the Word of God and all other ways no matter how promising they may look like their final destination is the lake of fire.
- (Luk 22:15 And He said to them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer. Luk 22:16 For I say to you, I will not any more eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God. Luk 22:17 And He took the cup and gave thanks and said, Take this and divide it among yourselves. Luk 22:18 For I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God shall come. Luk 22:19 And He took bread and gave thanks, and He broke it and gave it to them, saying, This is My body which is given for you, this do in remembrance of Me. Luk 22:20 In the same way He took the cup, after having dined, saying, This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is being poured out for you). In the Passover of the Covenant of the Old Testament, the blood of the “two in unity” creatures was painted on the door frames and God gave them a promise that any house where there will be blood – death will not enter to take the Firstborns. The instruction was so clear such that even among the Egyptians anyone that would have followed would have been saved from the spirit of death. Get this logic, in the Passover of Moses, the spirit of death was instructed to Passover without grabbing the “human soul” of the Firstborns in all the houses where there is blood on the door posts. But in the Passover of Jesus Christ, the Spirit and Soul of Jesus Christ Passed-Over the spirit of death – meaning the spirit of death was powerless to grab the Soul of Jesus.
- Among the “three in unity” creatures all those who are the partakers in the Pass-Over of the Lamb of God, those who came across and obeyed the voice of the one crying out in the wilderness for repentance – just as Prophet Elijah went straight to Heaven and so it shall be to all the “human spirit” with “human soul” that are with eternal Life of Christ within them. On finishing the earthly assignment they will ascend up to Paradise without seeing the spirit of death – and Lord Jesus further promised that they will not see the spirit of death even to eternity since their “human soul” have no business with it. Their destination will be in the Presence of God for eternity while the destination for the spirit of death will be in the “lake of fire” in the outer darkness.
- In the Passover supper Jesus told his disciples that this is the last time that He eats with them until it is fulfilled in the Kingdom of God – those whose “human spirit” will Pass-over the spirit of death and enter into eternal Life, they shall sit on the table with the Lord to eat in celebration of the victory of Passing-over the spirit of death to eternal Life.
- (Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him and he with Me. Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, If a man loves Me, he will keep My Word. And My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. Rev 19:9 And he said to me, Write, Blessed are those who have been called to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said to me, These are the true sayings of God).
- In all our doings we need to make sure that our “human spirit” is not locking Jesus outside of our Heart. Jesus is the Word of God, we need to take our time in keeping the Word in the Table of the Mindset and eventually this Word will be deposited to the Heart inside the “human soul”. In all our activities we need to be frequenters to the Altar of the Cross, where the works of the flesh are nailed. Never to forget to ask the Holy Spirit to assist with all the matters of keeping the house in order, more especial in the production of His Fruits on the Golden Lampstand and authentication of the Gifts of the Golden incense Altar.
- The recorded harvest of the first Covenant where God communicated with the “human soul” through “human physical body”: (Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousands, having been sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel). The harvest of the second Covenant where God communicates with the “human soul” through “human spirit”: (Rev 7:9 After these things I looked, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, out of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palms in their hands. Rev 7:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God sitting on the throne, and to the Lamb). In the first Covenant the harvest is a calculated number but in the second Covenant the harvest is of an unlimited number which no man can count – don’t deprive yourself and allow the enemy to lock out your soul in the outer darkness, you have your place in the Kingdom of God!
- All that has been shared here is just a tip of an ice bag, the focus was made to be on the Temple of the Holy Spirit which is our physical bodies. If the things are in the correct order in the physical body we will not have any challenge in knowing our role in the family, local church, community, working or business environment, the entire body of Christ and the actual Heavenly Spiritual Temple of God where our Lord, Jesus Christ is our High Priest!
- In “human physical body” we might never meet but it is my prayer and hope that God shall grant us Grace to take and stick on the decision that will make us meet at the marriage supper of the Lamb – together in spirit Beings we shall sit with Him on the table and eat not because of starvation but for celebrating the victory of Passing-Over the spirit of death to eternal Life in Christ.
- The Love of God the Father, Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and forever more. Amen!